hiya

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Tzian

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there,

thought i would finally register here, watching and waiting patiently for FTB to be ready so i can show it to our community and hopefully convert them over to it :D

regards
Tz

ps. anyone got any pro tips on how to get the avatar to change, every pic i try to upload it says the site couldn't process it, ive tried allsorts and all sizes :( pink rose just really aint my thing :p

Magicferret

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! Welcome to the forums. Good on you trying to bring people over to FTB. :)

My avatar is a 133x133 png file, I'm not sure what could be up but try something similar.

Tzian

Jul 29, 2019
Hi! Welcome to the forums. Good on you trying to bring people over to FTB. :)

My avatar is a 133x133 png file, I'm not sure what could be up but try something similar.

thanks

ive tried jpg, png and gif so far, from 80x80 to 300x300 and bigger, just cant figure it, the error message says to contact an admin but its not that important a deal to bother them with it :p

will just have to say remember roses have thorns eh :p LOL

Randomsteve

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I had the same exact issue. I ended up talking to one of the website devs and he said there having problems with the profile picture hosting, however gravatar works just fine and thats what I had to do to get mine working.