HighCraft|FTB-A-1.4.2|Whitelist|PvE| Casual/Relaxed| (̅_̅_̅(̅(̅_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅̅()ڪ

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
and I have your I.P on the desktop on both my computers so if it goes down at anytime I'll know :D

If U take both of us we can help you out, I'm online alot so, and he can solve the problems, oh btw 1 minor detail, mystcradt blew up my worlds :(
oh well that can't be good xD your base wasn't in a mystcraft world was it :D

wendictive

Jul 29, 2019
hi there
ign wendictive
im danish and 40 years young
i tried servers on hard mode.... to many mobs for my liking... was never relaxed
i saw yours was on normal and hopefully ill handle that better :)
im a down to earth friendly soul

blehz

Jul 29, 2019
So are the issues solved now Pontus?
Whats up with Creeperhost anyway? I don't read much good about it tbh.
I'm looking out for a good host to maybe run my own server once FTB is out with RedPower2 and EE3.

Is AdvancedMachines still disabled? I love my rotary macerator... :D

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
So are the issues solved now Pontus?
Whats up with Creeperhost anyway? I don't read much good about it tbh.
I'm looking out for a good host to maybe run my own server once FTB is out with RedPower2 and EE3.

Is AdvancedMachines still disabled? I love my rotary macerator... :D
If it is disabled won't you lose it because we have the same map as we did..... :(

everything all i have left is my armor
o_O thats is alot of stuff that is gone

Sheriff

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Seref_Kana
About me: I'm a mature and friendly player, who hasn't played much Minecraft since 1.2.5, and wanting to play some FTB Minecraft while waiting on RP2 release. I got bored of waiting for RP2 to get released, been abstaining from playing Minecraft at all since Eloraam's last pre-release...
I wanna try out a lot of the newer updates in all of the mods, so I'm looking for a decent server to play on ^.^

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't think it was advanced machines I thought it was factorization since I was messing with the buildcraft machines both times it crashed last week :([DOUBLEPOST=1355942341][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft IGN: Seref_Kana
About me: I'm a mature and friendly player, who hasn't played much Minecraft since 1.2.5, and wanting to play some FTB Minecraft while waiting on RP2 release. I got bored of waiting for RP2 to get released, been abstaining from playing Minecraft at all since Eloraam's last pre-release...
I wanna try out a lot of the newer updates in all of the mods, so I'm looking for a decent server to play on ^.^
So you must be happy knowing elorram is working her but off this week to get it done and the new site up :p

Sheriff

Jul 29, 2019
So you must be happy knowing elorram is working her but off this week to get it done and the new site up :p
Yeah xD
Kinda wish she'd have updated earlier, been waiting nearly half a year for an update :p I'm kinda biased towards RP2, since it's my favorite mod, so I've kind of been in limbo since 1.2.5.

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah xD
Kinda wish she'd have updated earlier, been waiting nearly half a year for an update :p I'm kinda biased towards RP2, since it's my favorite mod, so I've kind of been in limbo since 1.2.5.
Ya redpower 2 is one of my favorite I stopped playing mc until I heard of terriafirmacraft
if you like hard mods that is one mod to try out loads of fun but you got to have the patience in the start

K4b6

Jul 29, 2019
Pretty sure that wasn't there when I posted :p
It was, But at least you put some information down :p monkey just asked to join.... anyway pon may allow you to join because some people may have left since the crash and time differences need more people on during the late hours in the United States there is like a huge blank 4-6 hour gap before people get on again

That and he is a nice down to earth kind of guy :D

monkey

Jul 29, 2019
me didt see that on the op S: like to keep my info to my selff no offance guys but dont like telling ppl stuff about me till me get to know them @_@

Michaebrock

Jul 29, 2019
Ign:michaebrock
Are you going to be active?:yeah i usually get on every day after work
How long have you been playing FTB?:for about 2 weeks but i've been playing tekkit so i know the mods
Are you age 16+?: yeah I'm 24

TheCaptain

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, my IGN is Shaden555. I'd be down to join this server, if it's full of other tokers. I'm just looking to chill, make friends and learn more about FTB. I'm not a noob in ftb, but I haven't mastered it yet.
Im 18 and live in Canada (Mountain time). If you wanna check MCbans, I've never been banned, so you can count on me not griefing or being a dick or anything. Hit me up with a pm if you wanna know anything else, or wanna whitelist me ;P

Gorondorf

Jul 29, 2019
Sup. IGN's Gorondorf
I'm no artist, or big project dreamer, just a guy who likes things to look neat. I'll probably end up fixing up an abandoned hut, or plant some trees, maybe set up some stairways or a mountain pass, some neat bridges, y'know, little aesthetic stuff.

I also like to chat, but only if there's someone who wants to hear it. Otherwise I'll just keep to myself. And I'm from Portland Oregon, so the rain won't bother me none.

Panoe

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there!
My ign is Panoe and I always enjoyed watching minecraft movies on youtube (for example yogscast!) eventually I bought minecraft and 2 of my friends are playing on this server. So I would love to join them in here, since they recommended it!
I'm a 20 year old student in The Netherlands, playing pc games for some time now. And I love the creativity you can have with minecraft! Relaxed guy that enjoys a calm and fun environment.

Heard the servers will be resetted soon because of new RedPower so hopefully I can join you all than!

Cheers and byebye!