High-end PC running awful FPS on Void World and other modpacks.

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

Ulfsson

Jul 29, 2019
Title:
High-end PC running awful FPS on Void World and other modpacks.
Launcher Version:
Latest as of 07/08/2015
Modpack:
Void World
Modpack Version:
Log Link:
Details of the issue:
Quick PC Specs:
Processor:Intel Core i7 4790k 4.0 ghz
Graphics card: AMD Raedon 7800 Series
RAM: 16.0 Gb of Vengeance Pro Series 2400mhz
Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-Gaming 3
Amount of ram applied to FTB: 6gb

All right, So as soon as Void world came out i wanted to play it, but as soon as i loaded it up i noticed the awful lag in the swirly background thingy. "ok, lets hope the game isnt this bad!" I was wrong. I loaded in and spawned and instant 2 -3 FPS started happening. I thought i might be able to turn down the settings. yay... that boosted me up to 5 FPS. HELP?!?! What could be happening? My Monitor is plugged into the graphics card, my PC isnt hot, i honestly dont know what is happening. The funny thing is, I can run resonant rise 3 on ATL launcher on excessive at 30 fps on a server. Is it FTB or me? Thanks in advance everyone

Gaz_

FTB App
Team Member
Web Developer
Global Moderator
Feb 4, 2013
How much ram do you have assigned to ftb?