Open Server HiddenFTB l DW Rec. l NEED STAFF l No Rules l No Banned items l Multiworld

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheGraphix

Jul 29, 2019
HiddenFTB
hiddenftb.com

Welcome to HiddenFTB v2
We have come back to the FTB community and are ready to come out with our new 1.6.4 Direwolf20 server! I hope you guys are ready too!

About HiddenFTB:
HiddenFTB is a server that we run off of what the players want. We have events almost everyday, ranging from Warzone events, to just railgun wars. The server has a Towny world, where you can work together with your friends and compete against others. The server also has an anarchy world, so in other words, anything is allowed. You have to choose weather you want to be nice to everyone, or nuke them. Everything falls into your hands.

Features:
Direwolf20 1.5
Cool & Mature staff
No Banned Items
Towny & Other cool plugins

MCPC
Amazing Community
Economy
24/7

Server Specs:
16GB RAM
100GB HDD

What's new:
Shop is a go and will be going under construction
New webite
Fixes to plugins
Lag fixed
We're Back!

Interested?
Simple.
Open up your FTB launcer and select the newest version of the DW20 Pack!

e4cd85d45f6f4bd335edd3de93bf833c.png

0bf80a383ccd96ac7a516c61f647a3c8.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Hewdo

Hewdo

Jul 29, 2019
Why's the server down? I was playing last night and I was exited to play on it this morning :)

Detle

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to apply for staff. Even though I have only been on the server for 3 days I feel that I can help with the server due to my general skills in MC and FTB and also I have great people skills and can solve many problems people have.

Thank you for taking the time to go through my application.
My Skype is : Detlepro
Just in case needed thanks

TheGraphix

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to apply for staff. Even though I have only been on the server for 3 days I feel that I can help with the server due to my general skills in MC and FTB and also I have great people skills and can solve many problems people have.

Thank you for taking the time to go through my application.
My Skype is : Detlepro
Just in case needed thanks

We don't accept applications on the forum itself.
Although, if you want to apply, you can do it over at our website.

DuhBossMeme

Jul 29, 2019
apparently, the server crashed yesterday, and then never came back online. in-game, there was a message that announced the server crashed. gpc and myself were on the server during the crash. then i decided to relog, and never gained access back in. xD and it seems that as of 1:30PM 8/12/13. its still not up

DuhBossMeme

Jul 29, 2019
Ummm... I think I know why the server crashed. On my island far far away, i was with gpc. He just jumps around having fun with his stuff, while im making a power fist. There seems to be a bug involving IndustrialCraft and MMMPowersuits, because after I had installed the HV capacitor for the best battery and some other tools on the fist, i went to charge it in my MFE as usual. Crazy thing that happened, it charged really fast and the MFE's power level went negative for a while. I recall it being like -4000 something EU and slowly filling back up to 0. I think gpc saw this too because i told him to come and look. I'm afraid that the server couldnt process this or something and it just crashed. I believe that this caused the crash because it was only me and gpc on the server at the time and there was nothing else that could actually crash the server for how long its been. Unfortunately, I couldnt take a picture of the incident because i was typing for him to see it. and the fact that I did not believe it couldve maybe crashed the server. I'm really sorry about the incident if it was the negative power MFE, I swear it wasnt on purpose, I think its either a bug, or some sort of glitched MFE. I got around to realizing that this happened in sequence with the crash following it only minutes after, which got me thinking that it wasnt a normal crash. and something serious happened. I dont know if the server miscalculation will affect the entire server or just when the MFE's chunk is loaded. Here's what I believe crashed the server. It may be innacurate and the crash may be from a different source, but from thinking back, this is what i can remember happening before the server crashed. Please dont ban me, i really like the server, and i swear to God the negative MFE power wasnt on purpose. Im just trying to explain a reason of maybe how the server crashed. I am not certain that this was the reason.

DuhBossMeme

Jul 29, 2019
So I tried the MFE bug in a SSP world and the same thing happened, I got a picture right before it went to 0 EU in the MFE. Here's a picture of it.

Attachments

• 2013-08-12_23.48.47.png
    2013-08-12_23.48.47.png
    343.3 KB · Views: 72

TheGraphix

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, my name is alely. I am a player on your server. It is currently down. :)
Server will be back up tomorrow.

Ummm... I think I know why the server crashed. On my island far far away, i was with gpc. He just jumps around having fun with his stuff, while im making a power fist. There seems to be a bug involving IndustrialCraft and MMMPowersuits, because after I had installed the HV capacitor for the best battery and some other tools on the fist, i went to charge it in my MFE as usual. Crazy thing that happened, it charged really fast and the MFE's power level went negative for a while. I recall it being like -4000 something EU and slowly filling back up to 0. I think gpc saw this too because i told him to come and look. I'm afraid that the server couldnt process this or something and it just crashed. I believe that this caused the crash because it was only me and gpc on the server at the time and there was nothing else that could actually crash the server for how long its been. Unfortunately, I couldnt take a picture of the incident because i was typing for him to see it. and the fact that I did not believe it couldve maybe crashed the server. I'm really sorry about the incident if it was the negative power MFE, I swear it wasnt on purpose, I think its either a bug, or some sort of glitched MFE. I got around to realizing that this happened in sequence with the crash following it only minutes after, which got me thinking that it wasnt a normal crash. and something serious happened. I dont know if the server miscalculation will affect the entire server or just when the MFE's chunk is loaded. Here's what I believe crashed the server. It may be innacurate and the crash may be from a different source, but from thinking back, this is what i can remember happening before the server crashed. Please dont ban me, i really like the server, and i swear to God the negative MFE power wasnt on purpose. Im just trying to explain a reason of maybe how the server crashed. I am not certain that this was the reason.

Well, It turns out it WAS IndustrialCraft and MMPowerSuits, and it completely destroyed the server beyond repair.
This was not your fault at all, and I appreciate you very much for telling me this.
I reinstalled and updated to the new DW20 Pack, and it seems to be fixed.
Server should be back running tomorrow.

DuhBossMeme

Jul 29, 2019
Server will be back up tomorrow.

Well, It turns out it WAS IndustrialCraft and MMPowerSuits, and it completely destroyed the server beyond repair.
This was not your fault at all, and I appreciate you very much for telling me this.
I reinstalled and updated to the new DW20 Pack, and it seems to be fixed.
Server should be back running tomorrow.

Thanks so much!