hi

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

123nick

Jul 29, 2019
hi i am 123nick, and i like ftb. its awesome. so...hi :p
i heard of minecraft when a friend told me about it, my first feelings on my building? forgot.
what videos did i watch on to get better with building? forgot/none (still building horrible houses)
how i got aquantied with FTB? youtube video told me about it.
why i made a account for the forums? i wanted to make a request for a 3rd party mod pack, inorder too do that i needed a account.

hopefully this is a good enough introduction

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
What is this?
A simple 12 words introduction??

Too short! Come back here right now, Mister, and redo this into a 4 page essay starting from where you heard about Minecraft to what you built, why you built it, what was your feelings on your first building, what videos did you watch to get better on building then moving in to how you got aquainted with FTB and why you felt obliged to making an account here.

Chop chop! Get back to work! You're not finished with this intro thread yet :p

Welcome to FTB, by the way. We are all nice, unselfish people here :D

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome to the FTB forums :) hope you aren't too bothered by the posts on the server thread, we try to maintain a dedicated community. Sadly I haven't been able to play much since starting work.