HI ^.^

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

lucasmetro

Jul 29, 2019
Hi!!! Im Lucasmetro, or metro works too, I am very new to FTB and tech mods in the case of usage but i have always watched videos and tutorials on such items.... I am terrible with logic gates and all things redstone and coding but have always expressed an certain interest in such.
I learned about FTB through Direwolf halfway through season 3 I believe but I may be wrong, i heard him say "Feed the beast" but never knew that that was the modpack he was using at the time. Before, I had used tekkit once and did not like it but used it for quite awhile because I am terrible at installing mods on my macbook (dont hate on me) and so now I have and amazing modpack that I am terrible at using and an amazing comunity to hate on my macbook! ^.^
I hope to find a good ftb server and have some good times with you guys soon, bu bye!

lucasmetro

Jul 29, 2019
Also I am looking a goo place to play FTb insanity smp but can't find a good one anyone have one?

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
... awhile because I am terrible at installing mods on my macbook (dont hate on me)
No hate will ever be given to anyone, the whole reason a launcher exists is to eliminate as much stress and trouble to install mods on the users behalf.

Many of the users, if not all, have been where you were, installing by hand and getting errors and crashes.

Welcome to FTB, the place where your only worry now is to find a proper server that is grief-free.
Aint life grand? :D

Zmaster27

Jul 29, 2019
welcome to FTB
and i agree installing mods without a launcher like FTB is a massive pain in the you know where XD

lucasmetro

Jul 29, 2019
I don't like pvp servers an finding a server with good mods and good anti-grief is hard after moving from an amazing vanilla server with 60 slots always filled and half the people mods and vets helping people constantly... High standards lols