Hi there

T

ToeiRei

Let me introduce myself - and no, this isn't sympathy for the devil - rather its advocate.

I'm Rei, one of those nerd girls out there who are doomed to game stealth to prevent men to go crazy and switch games from the actual game - if you know what I mean.

Over the years I learned to build a few things in minecraft - not always the easy way. I fancy automatic machinery (AE2 <3!) and I'm not that of an explorer (Skyblock is fine.)

Besides gaming in a group I tend to do things on my own - like my own mod packs or just hacking some stuff in shape.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Let me introduce myself - and no, this isn't sympathy for the devil - rather its advocate.

I'm Rei, one of those nerd girls out there who are doomed to game stealth to prevent men to go crazy and switch games from the actual game - if you know what I mean.

Over the years I learned to build a few things in minecraft - not always the easy way. I fancy automatic machinery (AE2 <3!) and I'm not that of an explorer (Skyblock is fine.)

Besides gaming in a group I tend to do things on my own - like my own mod packs or just hacking some stuff in shape.
*waves*

Hello and welcome!