Hi There!

GerbShert

Jul 29, 2019
Howdy, I am GerbShert. I sometimes make mods for Minecraft but very rarely release them. Currently I am working on "Steam Industry" (A Steampunk mod.) And "Fishy+" (Adds living fish to bodys of water.). My favorite mod is Thaumcraft and my favorite colour is Green or Grey.

o/

Last edited:

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Howdy, I am GerbShert. I sometimes make mods for Minecraft but very rarely release them. Currently I am working on "Steam Industry" (A Steampunk mod.) And "Fishy+" (Adds living fish to bodys of water.). My favorite mod is Thaumcraft and my favorite colour is Green or Grey.

o/
Nice, I adore steampunk! Welcome to the forums!

GerbShert

Jul 29, 2019
Nice, I adore steampunk! Welcome to the forums!
Thank you, If you have any ideas or suggestions for Steam Industry I am open to them!
I was hopping to make a post about the mod on this forums but it does not seem to have a Mod WIP section so I did not know where it would go ^.^

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Thank you, If you have any ideas or suggestions for Steam Industry I am open to them!
I was hopping to make a post about the mod on this forums but it does not seem to have a Mod WIP section so I did not know where it would go ^.^
Go to mod development, or once it's made, mod discussion.