Hi everyone ... I'm boosting the female presence!

Alice

Jul 29, 2019
Hi people,

Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself - my name is Alice (coboalice on twitch), from the UK and female!!

Not sure how many other girls are around, but I have been watching a lot of Flora, Jaded and Morvs' streams.

Looking forward to the official release of FTB, and hopefully I will join an FTB server too.

:)

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
There are a good ammount of lady gamers :p

Got a couple playing on our servers as well :)

Hope to see more of you and welcome :d

Alice

Jul 29, 2019
There are a good ammount of lady gamers :p

Got a couple playing on our servers as well :)

Hope to see more of you and welcome :d

That's good to know - is your server in the server section of the FTB forums?
Are you using the Beta FTB at the moment?

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Uhm we are not public yet. We are running "closed" Beta servers for streaming at the moment.
We will be running one of the big FTB servers once it is out of Beta :p

You can cath me almoste any day on the FTB Teamspeak in the streamer channels or Dev channels :)

Alice

Jul 29, 2019
Cool, I'm an in the FTB irc quite often, so if I see you I'll say hi!

Ahh ok, so once it is out of Beta, will the server be white listed? If so, how many places will there be? I'd be interested to join :)

Reactions: Greedseed

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
It will be Graylisted with applications. We are planning on 1 Main survival Nopvp 50 - 70 Slots and a Seconds Survival PVP 50 Slot. Sub servers will be made for prublic testing of mod packs. Slowpoke had some plans to make some official beta servers and such :p

So more then space for everyone :p

Alice

Jul 29, 2019
That's good to know - I'm not really into PvP so it's nice you will have both!

I will keep my eye out in the future.

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
It will be fairly easy since we will be a click away in the launcher :p Hop onto FTB Ts some time :) A lot of intresting players on there

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
Well we are venturing over as well ;) And i got a couple of other deluxe servers to join FTB's couse two

Alice

Jul 29, 2019
Just want to let you know, there are girls on the interwebz

Oh yeh, but we are far outnumbered :p

Just wanted to introduce myself, and thought that it was useful for people to know that I'm a girl!

nursemmalee

Jul 29, 2019
Heya from a fellow gamer girl! Welcome to the FTB forums. I expect lots of girlie shenanigans now that we are taking over the interwebs. :p I can't wait to start playing on some awesome servers either!

Alice

Jul 29, 2019
I can't wait to start playing on some awesome servers either!

Me too!
Would be good if a few of us girls could all play on a server together at sometime :)

Alice

Jul 29, 2019
Well I just meant a normal server, but just have a few girls on it to!
Similar to ForgeCraft they have Eloraam, Computer Girl, Flora and Morv along with all of the guys :)