Hi, Everybody!

davecats

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, guys! As you may have guessed, my name is davecats and I'm new to the Feed The Beast forum. I signed up because I've got a modpack in the works that I one day want to share to everyone (required all permissions are granted, of course). I've lingered on these forums for a number of years and decided that today was the day to make an account and get involved in the whole Bonanza. I'm SO looking forward to it!

Oh. Right- you want me to introduce myself. Welp, here I am: A JATYOK (Just Another Thirteen Year Old Kid) in bright new world full of fresh opportunities and advancements. Lets hope I fare well in the deep crevasse that is a F.O.R.U.M (Yup, that's right. They're pretty scary places when half the world thinks all that people my age do is repost mods and report 'BUUUUGGGSSS lewl' without their corresponding reports.) I'll try to steer away from trouble as much as possible and will never purposely post anything that might offend others. If I say something that hurts your feelings, feel free to PM me and I'll kiss your wound better (not literally, of course!). Profuse apologies in advance.

Love and hugs,

davecats (the username was my friend's idea. I am NOT a boy!)