Hey

Cieronph

Jul 29, 2019
So i already made one of these however i'm gonna re-make it in the new section.

Im Cieronph, im 15 and currently go to a school near stoke (UK) i also work at stoke ski center and love skiing more than minecraft (yes more than minecraft), I am a real forum nerd and am excited to see ftb get forums and soon the new website and modpack. I have already been trying to convince a large server which iv'e played on for about 1 and a half years now and has a side tekkit server to move over to the FTB pack when it is released. I found the ftb via Direwolf and have been hooked ever since. I just wanted to say hi and hope to have fun in the coming weeks.

ps. i am on ic2 and redpower irc ;)

Cieron

jordmanbob

Jul 29, 2019
Cieronph said:
So i already made one of these however i'm gonna re-make it in the new section.

Im Cieronph, im 15 and currently go to a school near stoke (UK) i also work at stoke ski center and love skiing more than minecraft (yes more than minecraft), I am a real forum nerd and am excited to see ftb get forums and soon the new website and modpack. I have already been trying to convince a large server which iv'e played on for about 1 and a half years now and has a side tekkit server to move over to the FTB pack when it is released. I found the ftb via Direwolf and have been hooked ever since. I just wanted to say hi and hope to have fun in the coming weeks.

ps. i am on ic2 and redpower irc ;)

Cieron
more than minecraft :|