Hey y'all.

S

SirMoogle

Hey guys, SirMoogle here. I'm an editor on the wiki who just decided to make an account here (I see you, xbony2 and TheSatanicSanta). Might pop in here every once in a while. Pleasure to meet you all.

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hey guys, SirMoogle here. I'm an editor on the wiki who just decided to make an account here (I see you, xbony2 and TheSatanicSanta). Might pop in here every once in a while. Pleasure to meet you all.
*waves*

Greetings! :) Its nice to meet someone who works on the wiki - you guys are doing a fantastic job, especially considering how fast things change and update - kudos!

S

SirMoogle

ddd
*waves*

Greetings! :) Its nice to meet someone who works on the wiki - you guys are doing a fantastic job, especially considering how fast things change and update - kudos!
Thanks! We've got a dedicated editor base and would love to have more people join us there as well. :p

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
ddd

Thanks! We've got a dedicated editor base and would love to have more people join us there as well. :p
Really? I've always wondered how you get in on the whole editor thing - its the sort of thing I'd like to do in my free time (not that I get a lot of that...) but I don't know anything about correctly formatting recipes and such.

Reactions: SirMoogle
C

Closet Gamer

Welcome SirMoogle and thanks for all the effort you guys put into the Wiki :)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame