Hey there :) im looking for some active friends!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Seiklus

Jul 29, 2019
Heyo.

I signed up on here around when this forum was created, but I never really posted to anything but the few servers that were up before FTB came out. Now, since my somewhat private server is edging away from FTB, I've decided to make a comeback on here in an attempt to make some friends, and possibly get some recommendations for servers I can play with friends :D
As a CS major, I'm a very fast learner and know the flesh of many of the mods already, (including ComputerCraft) and thank god for ftbwiki.org , I wouldn't be able to learn the new mods without it! I am looking forward to joining an active community on an FTB Ultimate server, so if you have any suggestions, please post below. If you have a TeamSpeak server I have that option as well

Cheers,
Seiklus

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Well welcome member 1-month-and-2 days-older-than-me :)

I'm not exactly what you would call a tekkiteer nor FTBer ( gosh, FTB needs a better name to tell if you're a multiplayer or single only), but I'm sure there are plenty of people out there looking for a friend.

I'm a happy singleplayer, so I wish you good luck and happy server-hunting!

So... umm. Welcome to FTB... since october :p