Hey! I'm a walnut

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TheNuclearWalnut

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, as my name would imply, I am a nuclear walnut. I was dropped into some uranium 238 and became a self aware, radioactive walnut. I started playing ftb when my friend cashew started a server. I knew nothing, I collected ALL THE STUFFS and did nothing with it until learning about ic2 and loved it. Then there was a server restart due to a nuclear attack (not from my end) and the server, originally direwolf20 1.4.7, to ultimate. I learned redpower, gregt, some bc, and afterunleashed came out, a.e., tc, thaumcraft, mystcraft, and the rest of.the mods are to follow. I never quarry, I find caving to be more fun, I usually explore (my newest base is a result from exploration where its a alps forest biome surrounded by mountains making a medium sized valley) just for fun, and I can never stand not having more mods, so I add in one a week if possible. I was always the smart one in my server, I always reached "endgame" in their eyes too fast and I knew what I was doing always, never have I not wiki'd a mod before messing with it. So theres my story, and I hope to be talking with all of you soon!

lavarthan

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome. That is quite the back-story. I also like spelunking as opposed to quarries. I also love IC2, but I also love adding GregTech with full difficulty settings. I even changed the configs to add some extra difficulty not added by default, which is not suggested for everyone. I am glad that you like adding mods and understand how to solve all the errors that come with adding that many mods. Are you using the 1.5.2 packs or making your own 1.6.x pack? Please enjoy your stay here. :)

TheNuclearWalnut

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome. That is quite the back-story. I also like spelunking as opposed to quarries. I also love IC2, but I also love adding GregTech with full difficulty settings. I even changed the configs to add some extra difficulty not added by default, which is not suggested for everyone. I am glad that you like adding mods and understand how to solve all the errors that come with adding that many mods. Are you using the 1.5.2 packs or making your own 1.6.x pack? Please enjoy your stay here. :)
I know what u mean for greggy, I used to always need it but i dony have the time i used to have so i didnt add it, and im on 1.1.3 unleashed