Hey folks, someone interested in hosting a server together ?

derlYn

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everybody, as the title says, i would ask if a group of people is interested to host a ftb server together :) right now iam playing on an free online server, but it just sucks with all the banned items and of cause all the stupid people.
i would like to have a server with, well lets say around max 10 people, build stuff ( together ? ), just having a good time. no crazy pvp jerks or thiefs.

would be cool to get some people together, throw some money in and rent together an server.

PS: sorry for my bad english, i certainly have some misspellings, etc ... iam from germany, so english is not my nativ language :)

felippeth

Jul 29, 2019
Hey dude,

I came on the forums to ask exactly the same question. The only thing is that i already got the server. Now i'm looking to get together a little community and take it from there.
I also got a mumble server that we can use.

Add me on skype or something.. name is thfelippe.

Cool?

Speak soon

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
A word of advice: take some time to learn with whom you share money on stuff with.

This is, after all, the internet. Where crazy people run wildly...

Welcome to FTB, we have our fair share of crazy people, normal people and one tadpole and a troll. But no bride, she went missing :(

Reactions: Alcarkse

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
A word of advice: take some time to learn with whom you share money on stuff with.

This is, after all, the internet. Where crazy people run wildly...

Welcome to FTB, we have our fair share of crazy people, normal people and one tadpole and a troll. But no bride, she went missing :(
Did not, just wanted to be more universally recognizable