Hey all!!!

Ceekayschofield

Jul 29, 2019
Hi I am new to Feed The Beast

I been playing on the Tekkit Mod Pack and I have been watching Keralis Youtube channel so thought right this looks so much better then Tekkit so I have joined FeedTheBeast :)

Munaus

Jul 29, 2019
Why are you posting like that! It feels so scary to read, as if you arrived on a chariot accompanied by thunder and lightning!!

Oh and I have played my own modpack, then I downloaded FTB launcher but couldn't figure out how to use it so I went back to Technic :)

Welcome to FTB, where lazy, clueless, ignorant people complain. And where helpful, charitable, back-breaking, rug-washing, witty and goodwill people angels work tirelessly for those ungrateful sods.

Ceekayschofield

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you for the welcome. I always bold my text in posts I guess it just stands out more. I still use Tekkit for a multiplayer but Feed The Beast for single player. Don't know about the people moaning or complaining I wont be joining the list. I tend to keep myself to myself.

Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there and welcome to the Goonies!

Posting in all Bold is awesome! It's like shouting everything I say, especially when adding exclamation marks to the end of every declarative sentence!

Reactions: Ceekayschofield

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Hi there and welcome to the Goonies!

Posting in all Bold is awesome! It's like shouting everything I say, especially when adding exclamation marks to the end of every declarative sentence!
Oh really? Let me try that again.

Good to hear that you like the modpack. Welcome to the community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!