Private Pack HexPack Server| HexPack V1.0 (MC 1.6.4) |Whitelist | No restrictions

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019
HexPack - Introduction
Hexpack comes from the idea of a place where you can play and you'll be guaranteed that the server will stay up for as long as everyone enjoys it without paying anything, if you want to payback somehow, just play and have fun. Minecraft by itself it already a damn ejoyable game to be played, it gets even more awesome when you can play with friends and build stuff together and when we spice it up with mods the content of the game just skyrockets. The mod pack itself focuses on technology and creativity but it has also a bit of magic to mix things up. I will never monetize this server and there is no donator-like ranks or features, everything is open to everyone to explore their creativity. The server is running in a private pack (The hexpack) avaiable on the '3rd party packs' section of the launcher, you'll need a key to be able to access the pack.

Applied Energistics
BackTools
Buildcraft
ChickenChunks
CodeChickenCore
CoFHCore
CompactSolars
ComputerCraft
denLib
EnderStorage
Factorization
Forestry
Hats
HatStand
iChunUtil
IndustrialCraft 2
IC2NuclearControl
InventoryTweaks
IronChests
MagicBees
NotEnoughItems
NEIAddons
NEIPlugins
PluginsForForestry
PortalGun
Railcraft
TinkersConstruct
Thaumcraft 4
ThermalExpansion 3
Waila
Voxel Minimap
Carpenter blocks
Chisel mod
Bibliocraft
ExtraBiomesXL

1. General rules
1.1. No griefing or stealing.
1.2. Don't be a jerk/moron/idiot.
1.3. Be mature.
1.4. There is no banned items.

2. Other rules
2.1. You can quarry anywhere as long you at least cover the hole and leave a warn sign.
2.2. Chunkloaders are allowed, just don't abuse them.
2.3. For indentification purposes, put a sign or something that identifies your house/base.​

3. Guidelines
3.1. If you can, contribute to the spawn by building something to help other starter players.
3.2. If you manage to get a portal gun, try to combine it with a bacon as soon as possible so you don't share your portals!
Application format
Ingame name:
What are your expectations if you join the hexpack?
Anything else you would like to say? (optional)
Server ip:
playhexpack.hexagondev.net:25737

Tiby

Jul 29, 2019
ii'd like to join your server:)
Ingame name:Tiby
Name tree things you like:i like gaming..alot, i like a good community in games and making new friends
What are your expectations if you join the hexpack? a nice small community and a relaxed experience
Anything else you would like to say? (optional) i'm looking foward to playing with you guys

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019
ii'd like to join your server:)
Ingame name:Tiby
Name tree things you like:i like gaming..alot, i like a good community in games and making new friends
What are your expectations if you join the hexpack? a nice small community and a relaxed experience
Anything else you would like to say? (optional) i'm looking foward to playing with you guys
Thank you and accepted!

vviktoras

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:vviktoras
Name tree things you like: CS:GO,Listening to Chillstep and playing games
What are your expectations if you join the hexpack? a good community :p
Anything else you would like to say? i'm tired :D

EagleSausage

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: ItsYasin
Name three things you like: Minecraft, Gaming, Making Computers
What are your expectations if you join the hexpack?: a good community.
Anything else you would like to say?: Can i record on the haxpack server? ( i dont have the channel yet doe i need to get a good name and stuff )

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name:vviktoras
Name tree things you like: CS:GO,Listening to Chillstep and playing games
What are your expectations if you join the hexpack? a good community :p
Anything else you would like to say? i'm tired :D

Ingame name: ItsYasin
Name three things you like: Minecraft, Gaming, Making Computers
What are your expectations if you join the hexpack?: a good community.
Anything else you would like to say?: Can i record on the haxpack server? ( i dont have the channel yet doe i need to get a good name and stuff )

Accepted both, thanks for applying! And EagleSausage, yes you're free to do anything you want!

abbawall

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: abbawall
Name tree things you like: Reading(at the moment I am reading the Dune series), Cats, Games(my favorite games are usually strategy games but minecraft holds a special place within me)
What are your expectations if you join the hexpack? I expect a friendly group of players. I also expect to have good performance because I have a fairly low ping to the server and the modpack does not seem too intense.
Anything else you would like to say? I am curious, where is the server hosted from?

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: abbawall
Name tree things you like: Reading(at the moment I am reading the Dune series), Cats, Games(my favorite games are usually strategy games but minecraft holds a special place within me)
What are your expectations if you join the hexpack? I expect a friendly group of players. I also expect to have good performance because I have a fairly low ping to the server and the modpack does not seem too intense.
Anything else you would like to say? I am curious, where is the server hosted from?

Accepted and thank you for applying! The server datacenter is located in the city of Buffalo, NY.

SHOT2THEJAW

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: SHOT2THEJAW
Name three things you like: Building computers, playing soccer, and gaming.
What are your expectations if you join the hexpack? To be able to enjoy a small, friendly server experience with no item restrictions to ruin or slow the progression of the game.
Anything else you would like to say? (optional): I am currently a senior in high school and plan to study computer engineering when I graduate. :) Thanks for reading!

Wild_turtle

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: SHOT2THEJAW
Name three things you like: Building computers, playing soccer, and gaming.
What are your expectations if you join the hexpack? To be able to enjoy a small, friendly server experience with no item restrictions to ruin or slow the progression of the game.
Anything else you would like to say? (optional): I am currently a senior in high school and plan to study computer engineering when I graduate. :) Thanks for reading!
Accpeted, thanks for applying!