K

King_Elissar

Title Hermitcraft Crash

Launcher Type FTB Launcher

Modpack Hermitpack

Modpack version 1.0.1

Have you modified the pack? Yes

Link to log file http://pastebin.com/ysktr6Yw

Details of the issue I installed it and it ran just fine, but when I added optifine to make it run faster it crashes before the main screen can load.

B

BFS2014

im having the same issue iv tired everything I can think of to fix it

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
You may want it. But, if optifine is the only change removing it fixes the issue you are not likely to get support here for keeping it. FTB doesn't support or recommend the use of optifine. There is a reason it isn't included in packs.

Feed the beast 122

Jul 29, 2019
is there any way to fix it not crashing because i tried running fresh download from the ftb launcher without adding any additional mods to it and it still crashed on me. minecraft stops responding for me at ModelLoader: blocks - refinedstorage:constructor

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
is there any way to fix it not crashing because i tried running fresh download from the ftb launcher without adding any additional mods to it and it still crashed on me. minecraft stops responding for me at ModelLoader: blocks - refinedstorage:constructor
You should start your own thread for issues since this doesn't look like it is related. Also, a full log is needed not just a single line.