Herbalism; Any thoughts?

Would a Herbalism mod be a good idea?

• No! We have enough plants to work around

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SomeoneInPart

Mar 31, 2016
Just wanted to poll interest for a mod in this realm, but I was intending to make a mod based around herbalism and botanic stuff (outside of what has already been added in mods like Pam's Harvestcraft or Agricraft). This would include things like clover crops (which, like potatoes dropping poisonous potatoes, would occasionally drop 4-leaf clovers for use in potions of luck, with the main clover being used to feed livestock or extend one's bonemeal reserve), aloe vera (applying a "soothed" effect that boosts how effective natural, saturation based healing works), and other related plants (which of course would be open to suggestions, as the above are very few). It would also include uses for some of the less/never used items in minecraft, such as the poisonous potato. Anyways, feel free to leave suggestions or comments below with what you think!

Edit: I am aware some older mods have been in the same vein. To my knowledge, though, none of them are for versions past 1.6, so this would be something akin to an update/ spriritual successor

Last edited:
Reactions: Fortanono