Help?!?!?!

maserati29

Jul 29, 2019
On my FTB singleplayer world, i have been getting frequent lag spikes/freezes basically every 5 seconds, sometimes a little more than 5 seconds. I checked my log and it says at net.minecraft.server.Minecraftserver.func_71267_a(MinecraftServer.java:360). It won't let me paste my log into pastebin.com; it won't open it. But that was one of the things that came up in my log. I am guessing that there is a problem with loading my chunks but this happened yesterday for the first time. Can someone tell me how to solve this problem?

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
On my FTB singleplayer world, i have been getting frequent lag spikes/freezes basically every 5 seconds, sometimes a little more than 5 seconds. I checked my log and it says at net.minecraft.server.Minecraftserver.func_71267_a(MinecraftServer.java:360). It won't let me paste my log into pastebin.com; it won't open it. But that was one of the things that came up in my log. I am guessing that there is a problem with loading my chunks but this happened yesterday for the first time. Can someone tell me how to solve this problem?
Check how many gigs you have dedicated and set the graphics to fast. Do you have more than 1 gig dedicated?

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Two things I noticed that could be factors. One: Your java is out of date(It's java 6). Update it to Java 7. The second is that the save was being accesed from another location. However, the strange thing is that even though it said that, you were still able to play. Usually when it gives that error, you can't even access the world. Updating to Java 7 should fix the fps problems, but don't know whats up with the second thing since you run on a Mac, which does not have an antivirus by default(and this problem usually occurs due to an over zealous antivirus.) Did you install an antivirus?

maserati29

Jul 29, 2019
I will try to figure out how to update my java, but i haven't been playing my world anywhere else so i don't know why it would say that...

maserati29

Jul 29, 2019
Also guys, nothing that i put in my chests are saving, only things in my inventory or my golden bag of holding. Why would this happen?

Wagon153

Jul 29, 2019
Also guys, nothing that i put in my chests are saving, only things in my inventory or my golden bag of holding. Why would this happen?
This confirms one of my fears. I noticed your game was having a lot of problems saving in your log. Unfortunately, I don't know of a fix.

Tristam Izumi

Jul 29, 2019
> 6000 lines of errors

Can you try starting a test world and see if you can interact with things it that properly? If not, it may be something up with your modpack. If you can, then your world may be dead. Or at least I have no other idea of how to address this.

lcd

Jul 29, 2019
I was having the same issues (with the latest Java), game was fine at first then after a couple minutes the freezes/pauses became more frequent (CPU usage slowly increased), If I broke blocks or changed anything in the world and saved, then loaded the save nothing actually saved except my inventory and bags, I gave up, it doesn't happen on fresh new worlds but the CPU usage seems way higher (20-25% while idle?) and the fact that there are now 2 java instances when there was only 1 yesterday, killing the 1 that isn't the game actually decreases my CPU usage on the game instance so what is the point of 2 instances?

None of this was happening till 2 javaw.exe's started showing up today (one is clearly the launcher not closing? and the other is the game)...will wait for 1.0.10 to become recommended before I try messing with this bs

The only solution to the freezes/pauses for me was a new world.

maserati29

Jul 29, 2019
Ugh ok :/ I was hoping this would get fixed because i have been having a lot of success in this world but i guess i will restart :/