Help

hunter5790

Jul 29, 2019
When I try to log onto a MindCrack server, it says that I do not have ender storage and cannot log on. Anyone know what is wrong?

hunter5790

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know?!?! D; I have been trying for a while now and I have NO IDEA what is wrong with my FTB...

hunter5790

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure that they are, I have been on the server many times before, but my computer crashed then when I tried to go back on it says that the ender storage is missing. I have no idea how it happened, maybe a bug with it and my computer?

thestarlion

Jul 29, 2019
if it says ender storage is missing, then that's a bit of a giveaway in itself. Make sure you've got the matching version of Ender Storage enabled.

Ashzification

Jul 29, 2019
I'm pretty sure that they are, I have been on the server many times before, but my computer crashed then when I tried to go back on it says that the ender storage is missing. I have no idea how it happened, maybe a bug with it and my computer?
They probably updated, when you did not

hunter5790

Jul 29, 2019
Idk if thy did though because I was not asked for an update when I started up FTB. and I tried deleting it then re-installing it and it still had the same error...