Help?

Caboose

Jul 29, 2019
How do I find the textures for items in the Direwolf20 pack? I want to change the new Vajra textures back to the old ones.

Silent_007

Jul 29, 2019
Would I be correct in understanding that you want to change the item textures within the default texture pack? If so I don't know how to help you, as I do know it isn't as straightforward as changing things around in a non-default texture pack is.

But hopefully that clarification will bring along someone else who has the know-how...

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
How do I change the textures for the Vajra item? I can't find the file with all the .png's.
No matter which texture pack you use, you have to look into its .zip file for a folder called "gravisuite" and inside that look for a file named "gravi_items.png". That's where the Vajra can be found in. In case you are not using a texture pack at all, go to your mindcraft/direwolf20/ultimate folder in your FTB installation and open the "/minecraft/mods" folder. Inside that, you have to open up the gravisuite.zip (e.g. the mod file itself) - which contains the same "gravisuite" folder and "gravi_items.png" file. Tweak that to your liking. =)

Caboose

Jul 29, 2019
No matter which texture pack you use, you have to look into its .zip file for a folder called "gravisuite" and inside that look for a file named "gravi_items.png". That's where the Vajra can be found in. In case you are not using a texture pack at all, go to your mindcraft/direwolf20/ultimate folder in your FTB installation and open the "/minecraft/mods" folder. Inside that, you have to open up the gravisuite.zip (e.g. the mod file itself) - which contains the same "gravisuite" folder and "gravi_items.png" file. Tweak that to your liking. =)

Ok, I'll be sure to try that out. Thanks for your help! :)