help with ultimate pack

Status
Not open for further replies.

NashuLee

Jul 29, 2019
So I have done this, and I have tried to update my java , and now it wont even launch. I should have just left well enough alone and kept playing my DW20 world.

I did the test thing as you asked, and now it wont launch, here is the paste bin. My inetrnets was down last night, so this is all I have been able to do to get this going, now I am off to work,

http://pastebin.com/BeNaf9Ds

GuntherDW

Jul 29, 2019
A "\" only works on Windows systems. On UNIX-like OS'es it's "/", hence no ~\, but ~/.

The previous pastebin with the "OpenGL error" thing does make me believe that either your GPU drivers are bugged, or outdated.

The problem with GPU drivers on a Mac is that they aren't as easily updated as on Linux/Windows though...

Reactions: NashuLee

Booker The Geek

Feb 26, 2013
Pacific North West, USA
A "\" only works on Windows systems. On UNIX-like OS'es it's "/", hence no ~\, but ~/.
THANK YOU!!!! :D I will update my page asap. I'll even credit you to. :)

The Gpu drivers are hard to update....? Does not the automatic updater on the nvidia or amd/ati or intel not work on macs? if so, I guess I'll need to write up a walk through on doing it for Mac's....

Reactions: NashuLee

GuntherDW

Jul 29, 2019
Well, if I recall correctly, the GPU drivers are like part of the OS upgrade on a mac. Unlike on Linux/Windows/BSD. But I could be wrong on that part, it's been a while since I've used a Mac.
I'll check it right now :p.

EDIT: Looks like nvidia does have drivers for OSX on their site nowadays.
That does not mean however that NashuLee has a geforce card though, but like i said, try updating the GPU drivers for your graphics card if it is possible NashuLee.

NashuLee

Jul 29, 2019
so If I may ask, why is vanilla minecraft still working if I am having a hardware issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.