Help with Thaumcraft 4.1?

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

PossessedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
So I made a modpack for my brother my sister and I to play and well while no one was on I was doing Thaumcarft research. So I'm almost finished with everything but then when I get Copper wand caps researched and greatwood wandcore I thought all the other wand cores and the thaumium wand caps were going to appear. Well the thaumium wands caps didnt so I was like maybe I have to research wand foci and gold wand caps so I did and still nothing.
I spent hours trying to figure out why they keep saying missing required research I found nothing on the Interwebs about it so I decided to come to the best community I know.

Here are the three I need
2014-05-13_18.56.42.png
Thanks, PossessedGamer

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
If you're on 4.1, scan some iron.

Edit: I have no idea what I was thinking when I posted. Read below, that sounds correct.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
You may also need to actually know how to make Thaumium, research it in the alchemy tab if you havent already. You may even need to know infusion too.

Reactions: Padfoote

PossessedGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Ive researched everyrhing except these three things and arcane door and arcane lamps ive also scanned everything in my house and know all aspects. But ill probably try infusion.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Ive researched everyrhing except these three things and arcane door and arcane lamps ive also scanned everything in my house and know all aspects. But ill probably try infusion.
Thaumium is hidden research. And Infusion is REQUIRED. (Your post said 3 things were not researched, but it only listed 2 so I am assuming you accidentallied a word :p)

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
I mean it makes sense, thaumium caps need thaumium and they also need to be infused. It's like inventing the light bulb before having electricity.