Help with nightvision goggles

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jacobsk

Jul 29, 2019
I am in the unleashed pack 1.5.2 and i cant get my nightvision goggles to work, why is that?

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
IC2's nightvision goggles trigger off of Alt + <Mode Switch Key> in the experimental builds. Unsure if the classic branch had them working, they're fairly new.

TheSirusKing

Jul 29, 2019
I believe the quantum helmet makes light around you or something, not sure if that's been removed or not...

That was GregTech that added that and has been removed since in Experimental, since the nano helmet requires the night vision goggles in its recipe, both the nano helmet and quantum helmet have Night vision built in.

Night vision goggles got added a while back but only fully implemented at the time the new boats got added in. I gave RG a recipe and texture and he added them in, so if your night vision goggles have a texture then they are working. The IC2 Alt key + M turns them on and they give you blindness in light levels +8.

Zaflis

Jul 29, 2019
Just to confirm that night vision goggles work with IC2 that comes with FTB 1.6.4 Direwolf pack. As partly mentioned in this thread, default keys are Alt and M, but it is possible that you have changed both of them. In options they are
[IC2 ALT Key] + [IC2 Mode Switch Key]