help with NEI

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

smokey88

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i'm on a server that has the gregtech recipes on but nei is not showing the new recipes how do I fix this any help

thanks

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
There are currently some differences in the config files of servers compared to config files of the clients.
Copy the config files of the client to your server and the propper recepies should show up.

smokey88

Jul 29, 2019
it's the client that isn't showing them not the server but I think they are using the standard gregtech recipes just need to set my nei to show them

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Then you copy the servers config files to your local client folders. Eigther way the config files need to be the same or recepies that work won't show up and recepies that don't work will.

Borisen5038

Jul 29, 2019
i believe there is something more needed then that. I have copied my servers config file into my hd and it did not resolve this.

smokey88

Jul 29, 2019
ok they dont have any config files to download or I would of used them how do I just get the gregtech ones to show what do I need to change to =true instead of =false in my config

Luke_H

Jul 29, 2019
ok they dont have any config files to download or I would of used them how do I just get the gregtech ones to show what do I need to change to =true instead of =false in my config
Whatever the server's gregtech.conf is, yours needs to be as well.

smokey88

Jul 29, 2019
never mind found a fix for my problem the original macerator was changed to the gregtech one so I went in the gregtech config an changed it where is says usefullrecipes an changed all the ones that said false to true now it works

thanks to everyone who just kept repeating the same thing that did not help

Status
Not open for further replies.