Help with Morph

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

SilentDeath236

Jul 29, 2019
Ok so I never really played with morph before. When I morphed I go the number of hearts that that mob should have. Love that! But now my regular form only has 5 hearts instead of the normal 10! What do I do to get them back???

Last edited:

RainbowCupcake

Jul 29, 2019
The reason you have less hearts than unusual is when you morph because the author wanted to make it more balanced. Use ~ in the top left corner of your keyboard to open the menu and [ ] to scroll or the mouse wheel. Hit enter to select a creature.

SilentDeath236

Jul 29, 2019
The reason you have less hearts than unusual is when you morph because the author wanted to make it more balanced. Use ~ in the top left corner of your keyboard to open the menu and [ ] to scroll or the mouse wheel. Hit enter to select a creature.

No I get that but when I go back to my regular human form I'm still only at 5 hearts

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
That's strange. The bug should have been fixed in that version. Does it persist after re-logging?