Help with Error

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having troubles with my own 1.5 pack.

It started when I added MPS.First I oppened my world and...it started to shut off the world.I fought that the world was corrupted for some reason so I logged in my creative world and, surprise, surprise, it was good...for about 5 seconds.The log seems fine and it only says"Client side overloade, or is the server lagging too much" or something like that.

I already upgraded the memory use and it is now about 10GB.

Help?

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
1. What version of MPS?
2. What other mods?
3. Change the memory max and min to something like 1024 to 2048, giving Java that much memory can cause problems.
4. Try adding -XX:MaxPermSize=128m to the JVM options in multimc.
5. Does it crash? If so post logs please.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
1. What version of MPS?
2. What other mods?
3. Change the memory max and min to something like 1024 to 2048, giving Java that much memory can cause problems.
4. Try adding -XX:MaxPermSize=128m to the JVM options in multimc.
5. Does it crash? If so post logs please.
1Mps version?The newest stable
2The same as the other thread plus MPS and MPSaddons
3I already changed to 10240 to 102400
4Will ty
5 will see

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
1Mps version?The newest stable
2The same as the other thread plus MPS and MPSaddons
3I already changed to 10240 to 102400
4Will ty
5 will see
(Replying to my self, really?!)
4I tried
5No,it doesn't but from 80FPS it went to 30 and it la(aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)gs my computer so(oooooooo)(tired of thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis) that i can't even write this without lagging

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
3. If i read this correctly, you are giving Java between 10GB and 100GB of memory. Try reducing it. to a 1 to 2 gb range the higher memory setting can actually cause performance problems having to do with java's garbage collection routines.

5. Does it just lag really bad then?

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
You may also want to try one of the newer "experimental" builds found here. I can't guarantee that they'll work any better, but they can't work any worse.

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
It works!But what I don't understand is: I already did this before posting and it lagged a lot but now it doesn't.

PS:You, southernfriedbob, Where did you learn all this stuff?

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
It works!But what I don't understand is: I already did this before posting and it lagged a lot but now it doesn't.

PS:You, southernfriedbob, Where did you learn all this stuff?
Lol, it's mostly years (I'm old :) ) of experience and lots of practice, and maybe a little college, but mostly practice. When I was young I would frequently break my computer, and I would have to figure how to fix it myself, because Google didn't exist when I was young.

ForJagler

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, it's mostly years (I'm old :) ) of experience and lots of practice, and maybe a little college, but mostly practice. When I was young I would frequently break my computer, and I would have to figure how to fix it myself, because Google didn't exist when I was young.
That's me how i imagine :
Friedbb:*slashes pc with hammer* OK Lets fix it now!
*After 3 hours*
Friedbb:OK am done! Lets test it .... *The computer suprisingly opens* There we go!

And of course no offense :3

dgdas9

Jul 29, 2019
That's me how i imagine :
Friedbb:*slashes pc with hammer* OK Lets fix it now!
*After 3 hours*
Friedbb:OK am done! Lets test it .... *The computer suprisingly opens* There we go!

And of course no offense :3

LOL