Help with ChromatiCraft Crash

skooter4292

Jul 29, 2019
So I'm trying to install Chromaticraft on a custom modpack I made and it constantly crashes on startup. I have no idea whats causing it. I have DragonApi installed and everything. If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it. I'm kinda eager to try this mod out, it looks pretty cool like most of Reika's mods. I just rarely play with them cause they seem really complicated to me. But this one seems like a good starting point. Here's a copy of the crash report too. Thanks! - http://pastebin.com/WXWbyLJt

Vauthil

Jul 29, 2019
Reika.DragonAPI.Exception.IDConflictException: ChromatiCraft was not installed correctly:
CONFLICT: Potion IDs: com.emoniph.witchery.brewing.potions.PotionGrotesque@399b8a92 @ 36 (PotionGrotesque & PotionGrowthHormone)
Check your IDs and change them if possible.

Lines 7-9 of your log, right there.

epidemia78

Jul 29, 2019
Witchery adds a lot of potions and it conflicts with Chromaticraft in many places. This is how I fixed it. First load up the game without chromaticraft and use the NEI option to dump a list of all potion IDs, used and unused. Then reference that list to change all of Chromaticraft's potion ids so they use a free slot.

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
The second is a Witchery crash I know nothing about (having never used the mod), but I will say I do not appreciate being pinged to help with a log that explicitly tells you what to do and not to ask me.