Help with BigReactors

InertialMage

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, First i was wondering the ratios and how exactly the calculations work with the reactors for BigReactors, as i wanted to make a mega efficient reactor

I also was having problems with my turbine and reactor, how can i transfer about 16000 mB of steam into my 8 turbines and back into the reactor?

idk if these are even possible but id love help

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, First i was wondering the ratios and how exactly the calculations work with the reactors for BigReactors, as i wanted to make a mega efficient reactor

I also was having problems with my turbine and reactor, how can i transfer about 16000 mB of steam into my 8 turbines and back into the reactor?

idk if these are even possible but id love help
There's 2 practical ways to transfer steam. The main one is tesseracts with their unlimited transfer rate. And teh second is P2P pipes in AE2

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
The simplest way to create your closed loop is to have the turbines directly connected to the reactor.

With 8 turbines its a lot trickier, but it can be done. For each turbine you'll need an input and output on both the reactor and turbine.

InertialMage

Jul 29, 2019
There's 2 practical ways to transfer steam. The main one is tesseracts with their unlimited transfer rate. And teh second is P2P pipes in AE2
so do you just put the tesseract right next to the port or what to do use to connect them

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
mmm
on reactor side port must be turned on export
on turbine side port must be turned on import
in tesseract you must setup it to transfer liquids

and for water you need setup same way

InertialMage

Jul 29, 2019
mmm
on reactor side port must be turned on export
on turbine side port must be turned on import
in tesseract you must setup it to transfer liquids

and for water you need setup same way
i knew how to do it, but i just realized what i did wrong. i swapped the recieve and send, i was thinking that the tesseract recieved the steam/water instead of.. yeah, i completely swapped cause i was so tired, thanks though lol