Help with Autonomous Activator / Sewer Set-Up...

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
H

Hurst_Quayzar

Been playing this (Minecraft) for about a year, so pretty much a noob. Playing Direwolf20 1.10.0 with Minecraft 1.7.10 in Single player mode. With the new Curse Launcher.

I have several Sewers under Autonomous Activators under Essence Berry Bushes under Vacuum Hoppers. I am getting plenty of Liquid XP, but no Mob essence. I see it in the conduit, but it is not getting to the top of the tank I have it piped to. I have broke and replaced all of the fluid conduits, but still no luck. Seems like it is filling the conduits under the Sewers, but nothing is getting to the tank. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

H

Hurst_Quayzar

The Vacuum hoppers are set to extract XP out of the top and any Berries collected are piped from the side and back to the Activator. Tanks on either side. Fluid Conduits attached to the bottom of the sewers (always Active / Extract). Not sure if this pic helps.

Attachments

• 2016-10-27_21.43.29.png
    2016-10-27_21.43.29.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 77

joshwoo70

Jul 29, 2019
ahh i see the problem... on right click it drops the essence berries for XP.. instead of giving XP directly you then use a autonomous activator combined with a sewer. The XP will drop into thd sewer and output mod essence.

on second thoughts.. it seems also the XP does not reach the top of the sewer... aka XP does not pass through blocks

another thought.. use a XP shower over the sewer to add XP to the sewer. just pump it from the tank.

sent from a phone using tapatalk.

H

Hurst_Quayzar

The conduits do have fluid... Wonder if they have to fill before the tank? Or maybe I have the piping too high before entering the Mob Essence Tank?

Attachments

• 2016-10-27_22.00.40.png
    2016-10-27_22.00.40.png
    376.1 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Greystoke

Jan 7, 2016
Might check to see what fluid is in those pipes. I had an issue with Sewers outputting both sewage and xp into the same pipe, causing a blockage.

Just put a tank under the pipe, see what you collect.

H

Hurst_Quayzar

Fluid says "Essence". I have an amount in all pipes below the sewer. Anywhere from 132 - 149Mb. The pipe one block above the sewer has no amount in it, but shows signs of fluid in it...

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Not to avoid the discussion as it stands, but my solution to this problem was always just a MFR Unifier. Since Mob Essence and LiquidXP are oreDict as one and the same, I just use one tank, then use the Unifier to swap it to whichever one I'm not storing when i need it.

Alternatively, store it all as LiquidXP, then use the OpenBlocks Shower over a Sewer to convert to Mob Essence, as noted above.

H

Hurst_Quayzar

*Update* Seems to be working. The pipes needed to fill before it discharged to the tanks (almost 10 Blocks tall). I may still utilize the "Shower" suggestion from you guys to increase the Mob Essence Tank.

Attachments

• 2016-10-30_18.04.27.png
    2016-10-30_18.04.27.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 27