Help with automating factorization

Christian Sinclair

Jul 29, 2019
Hey everyone, I've just started out on my DW20 1.7.10 world, and am trying to set up a factorization processing system as soon as I can, I have the diamond cutter done, and a slag furnace was easy, but I can't work out a decent way to automatically wash the dirty ore gravel.

I know it can be done with turtles, but my ability to code is non-existent, so unless anyone can point me to a pre-written code for this purpose that option is kinda out.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Can't you make a shepeless crafting for that?
Steve Factory Manager?
Dosen't buildcraft have an autocraft table?
AE?
Cyclic assemler?

JOBGG

Jul 29, 2019
Doesn't factorization have its own compression crafter? Also, did they remove the mixer?

Christian Sinclair

Jul 29, 2019
the mixer is still there, but you can't really automate it without turtles I don't think. AE is still quite a long way from my reach, though I think I might be able to do it with buildcraft, I'd just need a separate crafting table for each ore type. Unfortunately I have discovered that the crystaliser is a little bit pants, as it only produces one crystalised ore per cycle (8mins at shortest), so I'm just going to cut the process short at the reduced chunks point.

JOBGG

Jul 29, 2019
I just don't quite see the appeal of 3x multiplication vs 2x multiplication if it's that complicated to set up. But then I'm totally spoiled by the awesome 5x multi that Rotarycraft provides.

I mean I did play some of the new Direwolf goodness, and i think getting up an ender quarry and sufficient power to run it with a high level speed upgrade should more than make up for the 50% more metal from select metals overall. Steve Factory Manager can handle sorting the ores, and you really only need a couple of triggers for a relatively complicated system sorting ores, powders and ingots. Use tesseracts or enderchests to transfer the ores from your mining location, and you should be fine.

There is also mystrcraft, so [Single Biome][Flat World][Tendrils][Iron Ore]/ [Single Biome][Flat World][Tendrils][Diamond Ore] + Manyllyum Hammer is a great way to get silly amounts of resources. Grab your Flügel Tiara or your winged ring and go monkey poo on it. Ender pouch to your chunk loaded ore processing is also a nice addition.

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Does DW20 have MFR? Use the liquicrafter, you will still need to build multiples but you wont have to sort out a bucket filling system. The Liquicrafter does seem to need a redstone pulse to operate, so it still might not be ideal.