Help Wanted .... Apply Within

Scott Wears

Jul 29, 2019
Hello in case people don't know me (Which is likely) My name is Scott and I'm one third of the HQM development team, I figured it was time to shut up or put up
So I've decided to make a map/Mod Pack using HQM but I'm going to need some Help.

The pack is Top secret at the minute and only people who I invite to help will be given any details and I hope (permissions granting) that I can release the pack to the
public and hopefully on the FTB Launcher.

So what do I need ?

I have the idea and story down but I will need the following.

1) A team of builders
Builders to apply in the following way:
Fill out this Form bit.ly/1pIGCp9 and then get you creativity on at ppservers.info:25567 (Vanilla 1.7.10) claim a plot and build you heart out.
I'll leave the server up a couple of weeks and contact people I'd like to speak to.

2) Someone Arty

For the Arty People feel free to spam me on twitter @Newcastlegeek :)

Thanks for taking the time to Read this and I hope some of you will be Helping me soon.

Scott

jpm42

Jul 29, 2019
Id love to help with the artsy stuff im a good builder but no proof usasully someone just needs to hand me a basic plan and i build that :I

IceMasterJ

Jul 29, 2019
This might be to late to request but i'm good at large scale dungeon floor planing and am ok at large scale building

TwiiCe

Jul 29, 2019
Applied :)
Logging in now!
Edit:
It appears I'm not whitelisted.
I guess I'll have to tweet you about this..

Last edited:

Test3891

Jul 29, 2019
I specialize in terrain. I work with Worldedit, Voxelsniper, Worldpainter, Mcedit and a few other tool. Send me a PM if your interested, I'll need to know more about the project before committing.

-T

Scott Wears

Jul 29, 2019
At the minute I have some family stuff going on so the mod pack stuff is on hold, I'll let you all know when I'm working on it again