Help updating to newer TF

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Norfgarb

Jul 29, 2019
I remember I had to do the same thing, but i didn't get any errors.
I'd recommend deleting the twilight forest zip (or cutting it out if you want to back it up or whatever) then get a new one and place it in there after removing the old one.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
So I updated Forge and TF and now the server is giving me another error. You don't have FML installed, you can't connect to this server.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Ok. So apparently I should NOT mess with mods. My current world is destroyed. I came back on and all my machines are gone. There are shadows where they used to be. Anything relating RP2,IC2,SC,TF is gone. And that was just a quick check. Not sure if it's possibly to get my stuff back but if not and I need to start over, then I really want to get this working so I can join the server.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
You read my mind lol. That's what I'm doing as we speak. no point in playing FTB when half the mods disappeared.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
lol. Life's most important questions. This should be brought up with the devs. They need to know our concerns.

Norfgarb

Jul 29, 2019
My advice now is backup your saves folder and re-install your instance of FTB, should be able to play your world again, then you can try updating TF again if you still want to :p