Help Transfering a Tekkit World To A YogCraft Sever!

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
Hello!<Righty so basically I need help transfeirng my Tekkit world to a Yogscraft server, When I try to replace mah world with it all works fine, then I start up the server and try to connect and it just randomly closes down and says ''Server Closed''
My friend mentioned the server might be having trouble deleteing the stuff thats not in Yogscraft, I am just thinking if theres any other way to fix it.. Btw the server works fine with normal Yogscraft worlds.

whitelite07

Jul 29, 2019
Since there are items that are in Tekkit and not in Yogscraft, and or have changed item ids or block ids you are most likely running into problems translating this. If the server works well with newly generated Yogscraft worlds you're easiest fix is gong to be to just start fresh. The alternative is to boot the world back up in Tekkit and get rid of any items that are not in the Yogscraft pack and from there you will have to change the item and block ids from Tekkit to match the ones in Yogscraft.

Xicoman10

Jul 29, 2019
Wow, It makes me wonder...Did some1 in Yogscast have to Delete every single item not in Yogcraft on the Yogscast Tekkit server to trasnfer it to Yogcraft.

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
The server does that for you.

What happens, is if you have a block in the old world with the ID 748 (picked at random). Now, in the new world, Minecraft is told 748 means a block from this new mod. Suddenly you have a random Aqueous Accumulator where your Matter Fabricator was. Not fun. Especially if you build a house out of a custom block, load it with new IDs and your whole house is made of copper blocks.

The_armed_mad_man

Jul 29, 2019
I know that its a bit late to post a comment through this thread, but all you need to do is remove any EE blocks and use midas to change tekkit marble bricks to FTB marble bricks. however you will come across some odd blocks (IE macerators being hives). but thats no problem if your willing to go into creative and switch them back over

Status
Not open for further replies.