Help to select mobs from a mob spawner

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
I'm quite sure there's simple ways to select which mob I want and teleport it into my torture chamber (big project at the moment, still at planning it) but for some reasons, my mind plays tricks on me right now, I swear there must be some mods that can do that somehow but I can't find any viable solution to pick up 1 mob from a cursed earth mob spawner and drop it into a spot with different torture devices, lets say I want Creepers to get into a Obsidian chamber with some TNT to kill them, skeletons to finish in a room with loads of arrow dispensers to show them who's the boss, and some villagers will eventually meet some zombies, I'M quite sure there's tons of stuff we can learn from this, I want to watch and experiment with them, curing them and see if their trades are better after a few dezombification process) now I just need to figure out how to choose and send the mobs to their respective destinations, I have pretty much all the mods in DW20 1.7.10 pack except funky locomotion, IC2, Buildcraft and Pneumaticraft.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
MFR's mob router does exactly what you need.

Thanks, I knew there was to have something like that somewhere, I must have missed this from mod spotlights, or its new for the 1.7.10 edition, will have to take a look at it.

Edit : Google and youtube seems to lack informations about this block, no wikis infos or nothing except a small 5m video where a guy shows us some of it but not exactly in details, will have to experiment with them to see what I can learn from it, I'm quite surprised people didn't do any kind of torture dungeons like I plan to do using all the powers of the mods, I saw some people made awesomly complicated builds in Vanilla (using dogs to get skeletons, cats to select creepers, villagers to attract zombies) will be a lot easier with a modded environment.

Last edited: