[HELP] switch one item in a recipe with minetweaker 3

J

Jwigou

Hi guys
I used minetweaker to hide the vanilla crafting table recipe and switch it with another one from a mode, but the problem is that the vanilla crafting table is required for a lot of other recipes, so I'm wondering if there is a way to tell minetweaker to take all the recipes that require the vanilla crafting table and switch them to another one of my choice.

H

Hedgehog1024

It depends on which alternative crafting table you want to use. As far as I know, mods which add 3x3 crafting grid just use the same recipe handler as vanilla crafting table, so you do not need to transfer them manually.

J

Jwigou

thanks for your help but that's not what I meant,let's say for instance that I want to delete the crafting recipe for the vanilla crafting table and make it so that it's recipe gives me ONLY the tinkers crafting station. the problem is that the vanilla crafting table (keep in mind that its recipe is deleted) is needed to make a lot of other stuff like the crafting monitor in applied energistics and many many other stuff(more then 60 recipe in my modpack), so I'm curious to know if there's a simpler way to switch the vanilla workbench in thous 60 recipe with the crafting station from tinkers without going through each and everyone. :D

H

Hedgehog1024

Well, you can just prevent players from putting crafting table in the world by Dimension guard.
If you want to replace vanilla crafting table in recipes, you have to replace all the recipes manually. As far as i know, Minetweaker doesn't allow to list all recipes containing specific item