( Help ) Server world

Ruben

Jul 29, 2019
I updated my FTB server to the newest version. then i treid to get my old world in the new server files. but that doesnt work it just makes an new world. in the terminal it said something like cant find portal mod for dimmension 1

Help me please ![DOUBLEPOST=1353445348][/DOUBLEPOST]sorry for my english BTW i am from The netherland and i am 15 Years old

Ruben

Jul 29, 2019
try removing all portalgun mod used items from the first dimension, most likely the nether.
I have no Portal gun mod items In any dimension. we werent that far in the game .... Btw : we have like 22 diminesion from mystcraft . maybe thats a problem ?

Ruben

Jul 29, 2019
can you provide a crashlog? or anything at all?
i can but it is not really a chrash. it just says something about the portal gun mod. and then its making a new world file. i can give you the exact terminal log in about 1 hour. is that ok ?

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
You need to put the config file of portal mod in your world folders. Each world and dymension needs it own config file. its folder.

I would just suggest removing Portalgun since there are a LOT of issues with it atm

Ruben

Jul 29, 2019
You need to put the config file of portal mod in your world folders. Each world and dymension needs it own config file. its folder.

I would just suggest removing Portalgun since there are a LOT of issues with it atm

Is there Not any way to fix this. its like our nicest world. is there no way to get the world config files for portal gun ?

Greedseed

Jul 29, 2019
go into your config folder. the portal config in there, coppie that into all you world folders and all your dimension folders.