[help] Personal server very cpu heavy causing very laggy delay

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.
T

TheDerf779

Title [help] Personal server very cpu heavy causing very laggy delay

Launcher Type Server

Modpack Project Ozone 2 Reloaded

Modpack version v2.4.0

Have you modified the pack? No

Link to log file

Details of the issue Ok so i host my own server to play with my one friend and we get super bad delays in game when opening chests and fighting mobs up to around 5 seconds. When i run the server my cpu occasionaly jumps from 8 percent to 60-90 percent i got an i7-4790s and I do not think it should be this rough on my cpu. Ive read some forums on ppl fixing it but none that specify how theyve fixed the cpu jumping problem. if there is a way to fix this in the config or anything i can do please reply and help me with this problem i just want to play with my buddy without getting really bad cpu jumps. Thank you. If my details arent enough and need to ask questions please feel free ill be checking this forum every couple of hours. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jamano

Jul 29, 2019
Hey,

How much RAM do you have allocated to run the server,
And what are your internet speeds.