Help me restore my bees

Mustacheion

Jul 29, 2019
I am playing on a private server with my brother. Yesterday, I accidentally deleted his Apiarist's Backpack containing all of the bees that he has spent almost a month breeding, and am hoping someone can help me restore them. Unfortunately, since the bees rely so heavily on metadata, this isn't so simple as using NEI to spawn some new ones. Fortunately, using my most recent backup and NBTExplorer, I was able to recover most of the bees. However, I am still missing two important new aquisitions: his noble bees, and his ender bees.

If some kind person who has a well developed bee breeding operation set up somewhere could place four drones and four princesses (or four queens) of the noble and ender variety in their inventory and then send me their player.dat file, I should be able to restore things from there.

MouseyPounds

Jul 29, 2019
Forestry provides commands /giveprincess, /givedrone, and /givequeen which you can use to spawn the various bees in-game. So you can just do "/givequeen Playername Noble" 4 times and then repeat for the Ender ones. Note that capitalization is important for the bee species name.