Help Me Find What's Missing - Reloaded

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Steve's factory manager guide?
Reactorcraft guide (stares @Pyure and @Demosthenex )
Didn't even find a page for those two D:
You're right, SFM doesn't have a page yet. /me changes on that
ReactorCraft does: http://wiki.feed-the-beast.com/ReactorCraft It's in the Mods/RotaryCraft dropdown.

EDIT: There is a ReactorCraft guide. I haven't quite finished formatting it because it is absolutely gigantic, but http://wiki.feed-the-beast.com/Beginner_Reactors_by_Lisimba

Demosthenex

Jul 29, 2019
Reactions: Pyure

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Right. Also (and @Padfoote called me on this once), Lisimba's guide is exceptional, but properly formatted and concise documentation is better suited to a wiki.
That's just the pebble bed reactors. There's also fission, breeders, and fusion.

If you two want to document anything related to one of Reika's mods (or any others for that matter) on the Official FTB Wiki, feel free to contact a wiki team member and we'll help you do so. I for one would like to see some more ReactorCraft documentation, but obviously it's up to you guys on this.

Demosthenex

Jul 29, 2019
I'm open to submitting documentation. Frankly the wiki guidelines looked very onerous, but I understand why they are there. What more do we need to contribute?

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
I'm open to submitting documentation. Frankly the wiki guidelines looked very onerous, but I understand why they are there. What more do we need to contribute?
We actually made them a lot less strict recently. You just need an account and you can start contributing. Our current CAPTCHA system sometimes breaks itself; if it does, let me know and I'll make you an account. All you'll need to do in that situation is just tell me your preferred username, and your email address. But, let's hope it doesn't come down to that ;)

Reactions: Padfoote

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013

The guidelines (including the old ones from when I joined) actually aren't too bad, and we just changed them a bit as Santa said.

To contribute, we'll take guides, documentation, a navbox, etc. Really, whatever you want to contribute we'll probably be able to find a spot for it.

Demosthenex

Jul 29, 2019
Feel free to take anything I've posted (ie: diagrams and such) already. I intended for them to be shared by posting them here. I'll keep contributing, and perhaps after I answer some more of my own questions I'll help flesh out the wiki.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Feel free to take anything I've posted (ie: diagrams and such) already. I intended for them to be shared by posting them here. I'll keep contributing, and perhaps after I answer some more of my own questions I'll help flesh out the wiki.

Awesome, thank you. If you have any questions about the wiki, feel free to PM a team member, we'll help you out.

Reactions: RealSketch

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome, thank you. If you have any questions about the wiki, feel free to PM a team member, we'll help you out.
Team members can be found -here-.

Evillevi

Jul 29, 2019
I dont see why your previous post was necessary, and half of it didn't make sense.
BTW Santa, If I want to create a page for something, do i send the needed information to a wiki member to make an account. Cause the Create Account does not want to work for me, in the last 10 or so times I tried.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
BTW Santa, If I want to create a page for something, do i send the needed information to a wiki member to make an account. Cause the Create Account does not want to work for me, in the last 10 or so times I tried.
I assume our crappy CAPTCHA software is the culprit. Send me a PM with your desired username and email address, and I'll get you an account with a randomly generated password.