Help Me Find What's Missing - Reloaded

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
So, as @Spasticon 's thread has been dead for coming on a year now, I am rebirthing it.

Basically, this is a call to anyone who has looked for something on the wiki, but did not find it. Please let me know if there is anything missing from the wiki, that you think should be there. I might deny some requests, I might accept some requests. It is perfectly okay to repost things that were not solved from the other thread, as I have not read it and do not plan to do so. If I'm not sure, I'll be sure to talk to the rest of the team on IRC and see what I can do

Thanks!

Edit: And remember, you are able to write information yourself ;)

Last edited:

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
There still aren't any good computercraft guides :p
*runs away laughing maniacally*

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
/me dumps bleach on AgentTadpole
/me straps AgentTadpole to a chair
/me forces AgentTadpole to finish the CC guides
How can I type when strapped to a chair?

Besides, I'm busy with something else in CC. I'm trying to create a working internet, DNS servers and all.
I haven't started yet. But I will. And when I do, be afraid.

SatanicSanta

Jul 29, 2019
Yep I agree, No good computercraft guides were made but if Satanic did write one I'm sure it would have been better then the ones i heard "were" getting written...
They exist, they just have empty sections and shit. If I were to write them I would have no idea what I'm doing, because I don't know lua very well, and I don't know ComputerCraft very well :p

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
Yep I agree, No good computercraft guides were made but if Satanic did write one I'm sure it would have been better then the ones i heard "were" getting written...
They were getting written, there are first drafts under my user on the wiki :p

pderuiter

Jul 29, 2019
Well.. i'm missing a lot of mods that are used in agrarian skies :) when i get the chance i would like to do something about that, but im wondering how to handle the changed recipes like i.e. builders wand

Jinbobo

Jul 29, 2019
Well.. i'm missing a lot of mods that are used in agrarian skies :) when i get the chance i would like to do something about that, but im wondering how to handle the changed recipes like i.e. builders wand
Good point, you can probably make a separate page listing all the changed recipes then linking to that page?

Reactions: SatanicSanta

pderuiter

Jul 29, 2019
Then i would need to go to all the recipe pages and add a section / link per modpack that changes it. That's doable, but is it easy to understand for the user? I guess altering the template of the infobox isn't practical, since it's only a few modpacks that do this

Jinbobo

Jul 29, 2019
I could have a bot run through the pages and add links to the page if it has a recipe altered. I was going to write like a recipe manager on the wiki, but i'm too lazy.

pderuiter

Jul 29, 2019
I could have a bot run through the pages and add links to the page if it has a recipe altered. I was going to write like a recipe manager on the wiki, but i'm too lazy.
That would make things easier. If a page has a special tag, containing the original recipe, you could use that.

madnewmy

Jul 29, 2019
Tinker's contruct got separated into tinker's construck and tinker's mechwork. Maybe you want to change it up on the wiki?