Help finding a mod...

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Sigma85

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if it exists, after extensive googling and whatnot, I decided to ask for knowledge from others. I am trying to find a mod that allows you to set your spawn point at anytime, preferably without being forced to sleep, also without needing a bed, maybe with a new block of sorts or soemthing, or even a command...IDK. I just wanna be able to set my spawn anytime without needing to sleep...

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
You can also use Natura, although the 1.7 version is a little bugged. Craft an Obelisk, and place it and right click it, and you can respawn there. It even works in the Nether and the End and whatever other dimensions you have.

Reactions: YX33A

Sigma85

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the replies. These both work actually. The obelisk is exactly what I had in mind, just not the entire Natura mod. NOT that I dont like Natura, I just think a standalone spawning block to set your spawn would be pretty neat, especially with UHC worlds where beds and sleeping aren't a thing... Forge Essentials though, like it says, it's essential, dont make servers without it, but I was asking for my current SSP world...

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Single Player Commands has /setspawn from what I remember. Not played with it in a long while though.