[Help] Feed the beast 1.5.2

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

BodGamerz

Jul 29, 2019
I don't follow the new so i don't understand how I can play in alls the 1.5.2 snapshots, this is possible ?

PeggleFrank

Jul 29, 2019
Go to private packs in the top right, enter 152wgt to get the 1.5.2 beta pack with gregtech, and then put in 152ngt to get the pack without gregtech.

They're very unstable however, and they won't be forwards or backwards compatible with either 1.4.7 or 1.6.

zemerick

Jul 29, 2019
Indeed...keep your Minium stone pointed away from any mod items. Only a few cause issues, but if you find one...it's bad. Single player, you will need to delete your player file causing you to lose everything you had on you, including experience. Multiplayer though you can just have someone move whatever item caused it. The stone will crash the game every time you hover over certain mod items...and every time you log in, it will crash again before you finish loading, until the offending item is removed.