[HELP] EnderIO config

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
C

CraftMarine

Hi everyone, I'm playing on FTB Infinity modpack.

I want, with enderio, combine a soul vial (villager) with a brocken spawner. But I can't place them. So I search on google and it's because it's blacklisted.
So I went into config file, deleted blacklist content (just villager,iron_golem). But it keep coming back. I changed in
PoweredSpawnerConfig_Core and PoweredSpawnerConfig_User, but it keep comiong back by default.

How can I config enderio so I can have Villager spawner ?

CraftMarine

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Are you playing single player, or are you on a server? If it's on a server, the admin will have to (at their discretion) change the config file server side.

If you are not married to the idea of using ender IO, MFR has a very powerful spawner mechanic that is much easier to set up. May I suggest you look into that?

C

CraftMarine

I would like to stay on EnderIO, MFR spawer need mob essence wich mean I need to produce it. With Eio spawner, you just need power

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Mob essence is easy to get.. but if you wish to stay with EnderIO go for it..

Are you playing single player or on a server?

C

CraftMarine

I'm playing in single player. I've done a lot of MFR spawner, I want to change and use different mod ^^