[Help] Do not know how to continue FTB Ultimate

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, hes a nice guy, while quite hard at times him beings German and me English. Worked it all out in the end tho :)

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Folks, pay attention. This is the sort of people we have in this community. He walked the lost forum member through, on skype. May we all live up to this.

o_O Is there a problem with the way I asked for help/ help was given? Or is it just my poor English skills, (already mentioned by Avatar :) ) and I do not get the message of this sentence?

Anyway, thx for the Help of all and the free English lesson :p
Error was in thinking the Green side of the MFE is the Input, and the other 5 sides are Output, but its the other way round.
and additionaly I had to less cells in it, so it never turned blue.(on)

rymmie1981

Jul 29, 2019
o_O Is there a problem with the way I asked for help/ help was given? Or is it just my poor English skills, (already mentioned by Avatar :) ) and I do not get the message of this sentence?

Anyway, thx for the Help of all and the free English lesson :p
Error was in thinking the Green sid of the MFE is the Input, and the other 5 sides are Output, but its the other way round.
and additionaly I had to less cells in it, so it never turned blue.(on)

He's saying Avatar is awesome for helping you over Skype instead of doing something stupid like saying, "LOL, n00b, lrn2ic2!!1!"

He's right, too. This is the most helpful and pleasant forum I've ever been on. Unless someone mentions the mod-which-shall-not-be-named, in which case all bets are off.

Dentvar

Jul 29, 2019
Oh, so I´m Glad I got this wrong :)
And yes, I was surprised how many and how fast i became good help.