Problem Help choosing creeperhost server

Nelocanelo

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, a few months ago i asked for answers regarding lag problems in my server and most of you recommended me to rent a creeperhost server.

We're almost always 3 players (maybe 4) playing the newest FTB packs, so i don't know if Magma Cube or Silverfish servers work properly or if i need to rent a better one.

Thanks in advance. Excuse my English, it's not my first language.

Nelocanelo

Jul 29, 2019
Currently i don't know how to configure a VPS but i think that's not a big problem, i can learn to do it.

Thanks for the response, i'll wait for more opinions before making a choice. Yours is aprecciated.

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
I would use Spider. We started on Zombie with Unleashed but found it to be a bit weak for even 4 or 5 people playing. We switched to Spider and we are having good performance with a Horizons test server and 2-3 people online.

Slovic

Jul 29, 2019
Using Dw20 on "skeleton" poor preformance with just 2-4 people, server constantly runs out of memory and crashes without chunkloaders quarrys etc. Wouldn't recommend about to change tbh.

danidas

Jul 29, 2019
I would use Spider. We started on Zombie with Unleashed but found it to be a bit weak for even 4 or 5 people playing. We switched to Spider and we are having good performance with a Horizons test server and 2-3 people online.

I second this as I've had to upgrade my server all the way up to spider as well to handle the 1.6.4 packs, especially monster. Which is currently using 88 to 90 percent of the 3gb you get at that tier even with no one logged in. However the server has yet to crash or have any issues with the 5 people that play on it.