Help And Suggestions for The Fusion Reactor From Reactorcraft

TheMightyPickaxe

Jul 29, 2019
Well after watching Reika's tutorial on how to build his fusion reactor I decided to make my own. But the problem is that Reika didn't really explain much about how to put the reactor together leaving me with questions. One of my questions is how do I rotate those circle magnets (forgot the name) surrounding the reactor so that the electricity from the generators that power the magnets (forgot the name also) and the plasma travel all around the ring without there being a break anywhere. Another question is how I will be able to store or transport the power it generates for use later and where do I pull the power out from. And what is the max speed and torque I can put into it to get the most power with out it exploding. I made this thread to help people like myself get info on this mod due to the scarce information on the internet about it.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Reika's tutorial video showed how to rotate the magnets; it may require some tweaking, fine-tuning or adjusting to get it perfect however.
Electricraft seems to be a pretty good option for storing larger amounts of power. I believe you can run the turbine shaft into some block that accepts shaft power.
I don't know if there is a max speed.

TheMightyPickaxe

Jul 29, 2019
[qEruantien, post: 685998, member: 90414"]Reika's tutorial video showed how to rotate the magnets; it may require some tweaking, fine-tuning or adjusting to get it perfect however.
Electricraft seems to be a pretty good option for storing larger amounts of power. I believe you can run the turbine shaft into some block that accepts shaft power.
I don't know if there is a max speed.[/quote]
He didnt really explain or showed how to rotate the toroid magnets but I will give it another look. Anybody is welcome to post their questions by the way.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I know that you have to use a screwdriver I was referring to how to rotate them so that they are in the correct direction so they would work properly.

You right click them to rotate them, lining up the arrow that appears correctly. IIRC Reika added a template block in one of the newer versions that shows where things need to go.

TheMightyPickaxe

Jul 29, 2019
You right click them to rotate them, lining up the arrow that appears correctly. IIRC Reika added a template block in one of the newer versions that shows where things need to go.
Is this version out right now and can it be downloaded from his website.