Whitelist Server Helmut The Server|FTB Unleashed 1.1.7|Whitelist|30 Slots|12+

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

HurtAlot

Jul 29, 2019
I am the male gender
IGN: Sir_HurtAlot
Why do you want to join the server: Because my friends Lajkantheboy and Striker312 and Mr_Gobblin and i wanna play and have fun all day with my friends.

peter310373

Jul 29, 2019
(hey another friend of mine without a account)
IGN: SiMBol10
Why do you want to join the server: Friends Whiskey, Peter and Kenny play on it.

mr_gobblin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mr_gobblin
I want to play on this server because it seams to be a realy good server. And my friends Lajkantheboy,Sir_hurtalot and striker312 are also playing on this server.

Last edited:

Mike_Wazowski00

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN: Mike_Wazowski00
Why do you want to join the server: Looking for a fun server to play on with my friend. Nice community that isnt too big and with nice friendly helpful people. I use computercraft alot so if any one needs help I'm happy too :)

ARCEUS493ZELDA

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Draneiwow2
Why do you want to join the server: I am trying to find a server that has decent uptime with people who are on more often than what ive seen on other servers and lets just say some of the servers ive seen have had to put it mildly a bismal attendance

Mads Sjøbeck

Jul 29, 2019
ING: mads714
contry: Denmark.
why i wanna join the server: i really like to play on a whitelisted server and plus i think the server sounds great and one more thing im close to were its hosted :D

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: themarter
Why do you want to join the server:

Just got a new computer and want to try playing FTB multiplayer and looking for a good community to join.

martinpizza

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: themarter
Why do you want to join the server:

Just got a new computer and want to try playing FTB multiplayer and looking for a good community to join.
Added to whitelist, Enjoy :)

peter310373

Jul 29, 2019
Another friend of mine that doesn't have a forum account
IGN: skinny125
Why do you want to join the server: Friends Peter, Whiskey, Kenny and Simbol play on it. He's never played ftb and wanted to try it with us

The42ndDruid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: The42ndDruid
Why do you want to join the server: I'm looking for a stable server after the last one I played on faded away. I'm good at automation and decent at Thaumcraft.

BoBguyjoe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:BoBguyjoe
CountryUSA (CST)
Why you want to join server:I dont like singleplay and big protection/overboard plugins servers. Just want to play on a nice community server. And I hate griefers.

martinpizza

Jul 29, 2019
Another friend of mine that doesn't have a forum account
IGN: skinny125
Why do you want to join the server: Friends Peter, Whiskey, Kenny and Simbol play on it. He's never played ftb and wanted to try it with us
IGN: The42ndDruid
Why do you want to join the server: I'm looking for a stable server after the last one I played on faded away. I'm good at automation and decent at Thaumcraft.
IGN:BoBguyjoe
CountryUSA (CST)
Why you want to join server:I dont like singleplay and big protection/overboard plugins servers. Just want to play on a nice community server. And I hate griefers.
Sorry for taking so long, Added to whitelist, Enjoy :)

sros

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sros1995
Why do you want to join the server:I want to play feb unleashed and the server is a good community

Last edited: