Hellsing - The Battle of London (WW Signup)

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
But it's sad and rainy and there's David Cameron...
I'm sure it would be a nice change of pace from the Trump battle over here.

My grandfather thought we had our own castle and spent money to dig though our family tree.

Sent from my 0PJA2 using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@RJS, I'm surprised I missed this the first time. For Integra Hellsing, do you really mean that she can defend herself once every night? That makes her effectively immortal since the majority of nightly attacks are single-attacks and dodging a lynch is easy if you're actually participating in the game.

"Defends herself from one fatal attack per night, roleblocking the attacker for the next night. The attack is not revealed publicly."

I think you meant "one fatal nightly attack" or something alone those lines.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
@RJS, I'm surprised I missed this the first time. For Integra Hellsing, do you really mean that she can defend herself once every night? That makes her effectively immortal since the majority of nightly attacks are single-attacks and dodging a lynch is easy if you're actually participating in the game.

"Defends herself from one fatal attack per night, roleblocking the attacker for the next night. The attack is not revealed publicly."

If she's attacked twice in a night she's dead.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I actually think a minor addition to the role might balance it out. Not 100% sure.
"If Integra is attacked twice in one night, she is killed instantly regardless of any protections she might have."

This means Integra's death isn't just totally dependant on Rip Van Winkle, which it kinda is atm.

My thinking is that by the time the wolves figure out who integra is, the village probably has too. So Wolves + Captain would fail to kill her since she'd be bodyguarded.

Otherwise I'd be tempted as Integra to just roleclaim publicly on D1.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius

Plus I assume attack is to be taken as anyone using a power against them. Lynches and smites don't count for that.